Monday, January 14, 2008

Shots for Concept

Winter break came and went. It was nice to go back to Reelwork and see friends and family. I'm surprised at how excited I was about driving again. It'd a good thing I'm back in Sarasota though. I took too many shopping trips with my car.

Anyway, this semester is starting off pretty busy and I don't think it'll stop until May. At some point I'll post some pics of the maquette I had to made over the break. For now here's some shot designs. For concept design I'm using the story of Cupid and Psyche for a series of studies in composition, light, color, and many other things I'm sure. Here's a few following the rule of thirds.




1 comment:

Wayne Parker said...

Yez, I love your tenacity and exploration of new styles. Really inspirational stuff. I'm posting my shots tomorrow on my blog.