Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Looong Post of Characters

In portfolio class today we took a look at the work of the seniors before us. I was surprised by how much some of the work still affected me even though I have seen them so many times. At Ringling, I have been so privileged in the sense that I am surrounded by some very talented young artists. Most of students are a few years younger and nonetheless their maturity, imagination, and work ethic put me to shame. Some of the thesis from last year are so innovative, moving, and just beautiful. In my eyes those seniors have made it but to think it is only the beginning of their artistic career. Just think about the possibilities!

I have grown so much since I arrived here; artistically and as a person. I think about the people that have supported me and those that helped me grow. I'm not sure what I want to take away from this year but I know I want to be proud of what I have achieved.

Mainwhile, some characters:







1 comment:

Avner Geller said...

Yezi these are beautiful!! I love the the first one, and the guy with the helmet :) I can't believe you guys are graduating this year... :(
can't wait to see how your film comes out!