I'm just sent out my application to USC which means I am done with all of my applications! Woo! Now it's just financial aid stuff and waiting. Ringling will give me a decision by the mid-end of this month--so not that far away. Then I'll hear from CalArts and USC mid-end March.
In other news:
- I was in Hawaii for 8 days from Jan 7th-14th
- I turned 21 on the 8th of Jan, had great time(s) celebrating with family and friends.
- I took the GRE, got high enough of a score for USC, but nothing high enough I want to mention :-/
- I don't think I'll be going to China in the spring, due to many issues and complications that make it inconvenient to go right now.
- Now that the apps are done, it's time to get back to the drawing board!