Wednesday, February 28, 2007

More Tweens; Moving on from baseball


Here are two roughs from my latest tween practices. I just finished the mouse sequence which is from the same animated spot as the baseball pitcher. Now I'm working on the bird sequence from an old Hershey's commercial (see the commercial at Reelworks.com). My first three sequences have all been related to baseball; it's refreshing to do something different...makes me think of chocolate syrup.

I always have Bruce (director/key artist) check my breakdown drawings before doing rest of the tweens. It's really helpful to see him correct my roughs--putting down the red marks of shame--as I like to call it. It's also easier to see the motion when someone else is flipping the drawings for you, ya!

I'm getting a lot faster and my line quality ain't bad.
Still so much to learn though.

No comments: